The Right Thing by Our Customers
Today more people are interested in energy conservation, and we are happy to offer advice to homeowners making this step. We hear about new products, ideas and thoughts all the time and are constantly researching all the latest technology available in the heating, cooling and home comfort industry.
The best advice that we can give is to make sure the HVAC equipment that you purchase isn’t just something that someone has read about, but rather equipment that has been tested and installed by your contractor. We install equipment in our own homes as a trial and in family and friends' homes to test the actual payback, performance, and overall satisfaction of the products and services we are selling. We know what we’re talking about when it comes to personal experience with what we sell, install and service.
The Right Thing for the Environment
We take every precaution to protect our environment and ozone. One of the best ways we do this is by reclaiming all of the old refrigerant from air conditioning systems that we replace. This refrigerant is taken back to a distributor who sends it back to the original manufacturer. The refrigerant is either properly destroyed or cleaned so it can be resold and reused. If refrigerant is leaked into the atmosphere it can be harmful to the ozone.
All of the equipment we remove is brought back to our shop where an independent scrap metal handling company tears it down for recycling. Our office staff recycles all of our paper products, cans, plastics and cardboard.
We educate our customers on the importance of high efficiency, ozone-friendly equipment, which can reduce ozone emissions from 20-50%.
Envirotech is a member of several local and national organizations and has an outstanding track record when it comes to customer satisfaction.
We’re Members Of:
- ACCA- Air Conditioner Contractors of America
- SACC – Shawnee Area Chamber of Commerce
- Better Business Bureau of Kansas City
- Johnson County Community College Advisory Board
- Missouri Gas Energy Sense Program
- Board of Public Utilities Heat Pump Program
- Wyandotte County Community Development Program
- Johnson County Housing Authority Contractor
- Kansas City Kansas Housing Authority
- 20K ACCA Mix Group
- NATE certified technicians
- Certified EDWOSB
- Master Mechanical Licensed
- In Business Since 1984
- Nominated Top 25 Small Businesses in Kansas City, 2011, 2013 & 2014
- Annually maintain required continuing education credits
- Refrigerant licensed technicians
- Heat Pump certified technicians
- Community volunteers on various levels
- Active in “Going Green” and Recycling Programs
- Committed to comfort, quality and satisfaction
- Angie's List Super Service Award recipients 2010, 2011, 2015 & 2016