Join Our Team
HVAC Service Technician Needed:
Strong, analytical, self-disciplined HVAC Service Technician (s) with good attention to detail, ability to work independently in a timely manner that makes sure the job is done correctly the first time…. Come grow with us!!!
Envirotech Heating & Cooling located downtown Shawnee, Kansas is expanding and looking to hire full time service technicians. At Envirotech we firmly believe that our company is only as good as the people we employ. We are proud to offer paid vacation, 401k, prevailing wage, flat rate pay scale, commission and growth opportunities.
- Install, maintain and repair heating ventilation and cooling units for both residential and commercial customers. Diagnose and repair of electronic mechanical and electrical components of these systems.
- Diagnose service issues, obtain replacement parts, calibrate system to manufacturer’s recommendations, and provide a detailed explanation to the customer. Obtain the customers approval before making the repair.
- Maintain proper stock, parts, tools and safety equipment in the vehicle.
- Understand company pricing and generate mobile invoices while on jobsite to our customers. Electronically process credit card payments and obtain customer signature at completion of the job.
- Document all installed equipment upon arrival: make, model, serial number (this includes existing equipment too) not just new installs
- 2+ years HVAC service technician experience preferred in installation, maintenance and troubleshooting and correcting diverse HVAC service issues.
- Good analytical skills, attention to detail with ability to interpret plans.
- Respectful customer service skills with desire to exceed customer expectations.
- Ability to work independently in a timely manner, making sure job is done correctly the first time.
Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org to start the process to join our team!!!